Car sized passenger capsules travel in 1.5m (5') diameter tubes on frictionless maglev. Air is permanently removed from the two-way tubes that are built along a travel route. Airlocks at stations allow transfer of capsules without admitting air. Linear electric motors accelerate the capsules, which then coast through the vacuum for the remainder of the trip using no additional power. Most of the energy is regenerated as the capsules slow down. ET3 can provide 50 times more transportation per kWh than electric cars or trains.
Speed in initial ET3 systems is 600km/h (370 mph) for in state trips, and will be developed to 6,500 km/h (4,000 mph) for international travel that will allow passenger or cargo travel from New York to Beijing in 2 hours. ET3 is networked like freeways, except the capsules are automatically routed from origin to destination.
ET3 capsules weigh only 183 kg (400 lbs), yet like an automobile, can carry up to six people or 367 kg (800 lbs) of cargo. Compared to high speed rail, ET3 needs only 1/20th the material to build because the vehicles are so light. With automated passive switching, a pair of ET3 tubes can exceed the capacity of a 32 lane freeway. ET3 can be built for 1/10th the cost of High Speed Rail, or 1/4th the cost of a freeway.
Why Buy an ET3 License?
We believe: transportation should be clean, green, fast, comfortable and affordable for all; and transportation must also be financially sustainable on a global level; and we believe that the time for Evacuated Tube Transport (ETT), a new mode of transportation, is now.
The ET3 License opens up the potential for unprecedented transportation effectives, cleanliness, comfort, speed, and financial and energy efficiency. The ET3 License allows anyone (who is legally able to enter into a contract) to profit when their licensed ET3 participation results in any viable ETT implementation(s). The ET3 License allows the license to leverage a wide range of existing: IP, skills, contacts, materials, production capacities, and human resources to expand the size and profitability of the market for said assets.
How much does the ET3 License Cost?
The cost of the ET3 License is a one time processing fee of $100 U.S Dollars (per licensee), plus a 6% value added royalty on the value a licensee adds to any project involving ET3 IP (specifically any activity involving the implementation of an ETT system.
Because of the quantum improvement in transportation that ETT offers, very high ROI's on ETT infrastructure investments are possible. The 6% value added royalty is a small price to pay for ROI's that could competitively reach or exceed 90% on the most favorable transportation routes.
How Does the ET3 License Work?
The ET3 License is a contractual agreement to conditionally convey Intellectual Property (IP) rights and other benefits from ET3.COM INC. ("ET3" on this website) to Licensee(s) on an inclusive (non-exclusive) basis. The License Agreement sets forth the rights and responsibilities of ET3 and the Licensee(s). The main benefits / profit potentials are:
1) Direct use of the ET3 IP pool to produce ETT systems (or parts of ETT systems) capable of profitable operation in many transportation markets. (keep 94% of resulting revenue for profit and to offset expenses).
2) Direct sales (to the direct users of #1 above) of: materials, parts, components, production capacities, skills or services needed for ETT implementations. (keep 94% of resulting revenue for profit and to offset expenses).
3) Contribute to the ETT IP pool to share in up to 50% of the 6% value added royalty income when said IP contributions are used in conjunction with #1 and/or #2 above.
4) Earn compensatory shares of ET3 company stock by contributing to ET3 and ETT Administration, management, planning, marketing, and promotion. Benefit from dividends and share value appreciation when ETT is implemented in conjunction with #1 and/or #2 above. (subject to bid acceptance and share agreement) ET3 is owned by the licensees who contract with ET3 to help achieve ETT implimentation.
5) Underwrite sub-licensees to earn a 5% sales concession on any royalties generated by their activities in conjunction with #1 and/or #2 above.
6) Contract to provide vendor services to ET3 to be compensated by a portion of the $100 License processing fee or up to 5% of the royalty income to ET3. (subject to bid acceptance)
What must I do to acquire an ET3 License?
Be a registered user of this site in good standing; and
Make sure you fully understand all the license terms, and meet the minimum requirements (at least 18 years of age, and able to legally bind a contract with ET3, names on credit card match applicant names, etc.); and
We use Google checkout for credit card processing, so you must have (or open) an active Google account to process online. (an alternative is to print the agreements and use snail mail).
When you have completed all required fields, you can access the secure purchase page with a link to Google Checkout. Google will process your credit card on their secure site (we never see your bank card info). After completing the bank card transaction, Google will send you a confirmation notice to your e-mail address, we also receive notice of the transaction and you license application is processed. Keep this information for reference.
You will be notified via e-mail of acceptance of your License application. Make sure you provide accurate and verifiable information to ensure efficient processing without delay. We look forward to your participation in the ET3 team!