Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: It's alive! Here is zyxzevn

Cool It's alive! Here is zyxzevn

Hi everyone. I am big fan of AlienScientist videos and have lots to share myself.
    I have always been interested in UFOs. I have completed a university degree scientific education (including physics).
    Due to my paranormal experiences I also know that there is much more than science tells us.
    For those interested, I have wrote some stuff in my subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/paradigmchange

Looking forward to see interesting information and have friendly discussions.

Is there any way to change the reply box so the colors are not black on almost-black?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Prime View Post
    Is there any way to change the reply box so the colors are not black on almost-black?
    I had the same problem.
    I had to set the forum style to "Default" style.

Interesting. Thanks!

I can see what I type now.

Do you know why the administrators AlienScientist and BioHazard run this forum, but do not participate in it?

Do you know why the administrators AlienScientist and BioHazard run this forum, but do not participate in it?
    I've followed Jeremy's work for a long time. I Don't know what's happening now. I think he's so involved with life, career now, he doesn't have time.

So he set this place up for Us. I wish he'd come back: I know what it's like to be a scientist to know the extent of the Lie. And yet have to Conform, just to survive.

It is Crushing...

Scientist with his intellect and ability to see through B.S. are 1 in a million.

I bet his Colleagues & friends refuse to wake up. Even though Truth is plain as day.

I have time to do some work.

I know a lot about the UFO phenomenon, and have seen many witnesses. Didn't see any, though.
    What I did encounter were paranormal phenomena like telekinesis, telepathy, spirits/ghosts, aliens (in spirit form).
    I can sense and see auras, chi, and be a medium (which I don't like).

I am very interested in where physics is different from the reality that I can observe.

Topics that I studied a lot:
    - astrophysics
    - quantum mechanics
    - special & general relativity
    - biology / immune system / genetics
    - psychology
    - neural networks / Artificial intelligence.
    - computer programming / hacking
    - airplane technology

Additional topics:
    - mass manipulation
    - consciousness
    - corruption in science
    - health safety
    - intelligence
    - black operations
    - weather / geology
    - history / ancient history
    - shamanism / occult / old religions
    - military vehicles / tactics

I can write about some topics to start some discussions on this site.
    What shall I start with?
    Last edited by zyxzevn; 02-07-2016 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyxzevn View Post
    What shall I start with?
    I would be hesitant to invest a lot of time and energy into a forum the owners don't really care about.

It could be wiped out, or overrun by spammers at any time. All your hard work would vanish.

One thing's for sure: These topics absolutely NEED to be discussed!

If not here, then where though? It does bother me this site seems dead or dying. I've been in communities before when it got Destroyed, the owner tried to rebuild it "restore backups" etc. Then it got destroyed again, this time by the Feds. And it never came back after that.. That could happen to A.S.

The ones that are out there currently: AboveTopSecret.com, GodlikeProductions are "Controlled opposition" - and I can prove it!

what I'm trying to say, I've searched the web high & low for communities like this. I've not been able to find it. Do you know of any?

If not, maybe we should work together and create a new forum?? I know we/I sure as hell wouldn't abandon it.

There's a saying I've adopted: "Skepticism is healthy. Cynicism, is paralyzing."
    Last edited by Mr. Empiricist; 02-07-2016 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Empiricist View Post
    AboveTopSecret.com, GodlikeProductions are "Controlled opposition" - and I can prove it!
    This is why I don't even read those forums anymore, much less provide them with free content.

I don't know if they still do it, but several years ago posting the word "bitcoin" on GLP would result in instant autoban.

It was hilarious. I encouraged anyone who didn't believe me to make and account and try it.

I don't know if they still do it, but several years ago posting the word "bitcoin" on GLP would result in instant autoban.
    !

Try posting "Tavistock Institute"

I don't remember all the details, but back in the day I did a lengthy investigation of them. We found names, dates, places, business records, domains, Army Cyberwarfare dept., even a 'psyop' powerpoint presentation.

I remember thinking: "There's no way they'd be that arrogant?"
    But yet they are...

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast